div header bar
Company Profile Verify Company
Nanchang Sanyou Eco Technology Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer

Nanchang Sanyou Eco Technology Co., Ltd.

Claim Your Company
China,Nanchang
Average Lead Time: 30 days
Annual Revenue: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
Membership Year: 2018
Plant Area: 3,000-5,000 square meters
Accepted Payment Modes: USD, CNY
Certification: FSC, FDA
Main Products: BambooChopsticks,BambooSkewers,BambooSticks,BambooToothpick,BambooTableware

Nanchang Sanyou Eco Technology Co., Ltd. (Former: Nanchang Sanyou Industrial Co., Ltd.) was established in 1994. It is a Japanese-owned enterprise specializing in the production of bamboo disposable chopsticks, Art chopsticks, bamboo skewers, toothpicks,spoons, bowls, cups, plates and other bamboo tableware. our factory has passed the ISO9001:2015 international quality management system certification, and has been rated as the only one-class enterprise for the export of bamboo products in the province by the Jiangxi Import and Export Inspection and Quarantine Bureau. Since its establishment, our company has thoroughly implemented the quality management requirements of Japanese companies, strictly selecting orginal material, fresh-keeping, processing and packaging according to food hygiene standards. At present, 80% of the products directly enter Japan&#39s large chain stores and shopping malls, and the remaining 20% of the products are sold to Europe, America and other markets, the annual output value is about 100 million yuan.

Trade Capacity

Average Lead Time: 30 days
Total Number of Employees: 301 - 500 People
Membership: Gold Supplier,Trade Assurance
Year of Established: 2017
Trade Capacity: FOB, CIF, EXW, Express Delivery
Terms of Payment: T/T, PayPal, Cash
Main Markets: Southeast Asia 70.00%,North America 5.00%,Eastern Europe 5.00%
Nearest Port: Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xiamen
No of R&D Staff: 301 - 500 People
Overseas Agent/Branch
Fenglin Avenue, Economic and Technological Development Zone, Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
Response Level
Response Rate Response Time Rating Reviews
1 <24h 5.0/5 37 Reviews

Production Capacity

No. of Production Lines: Above 10
Annual Output Value: Above US$100 Million
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Service Offered   Design Service Offered   Buyer Label Offered  

TradeShow

Hongkong Fair
Date Attended: 2024
Host Country: HK

Company Contact

City: Nanchang
Province: Jiangxi
Country: China
Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
Total Revenue: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
Company Name: Nanchang Sanyou Eco Technology Co., Ltd.
Company Website: http://www.sanyoujp.com
Factory Location:
Phone: View Phone
Mobile: View Mobile
Total Export Revenue: US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Trade Department Employees: 21-50 People
Registered Capital: 1.26 Million USD
Import Export Mode: Have Own Export License

Company Contact

* By joining ExportHub, I agree to Terms, Privacy Policy, IPR/DMCA Policy and Marketing Policy of ExportHub

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's

You can send your inquiry to us about the products. Our sales representative will contact you within 24 hours to assist you regarding your inquiry.
You can expect a reply from Nanchang Sanyou Eco Technology Co., Ltd. within <24h.
We offer an implied warranty that assures all our products and services function in the manner designed to.
We accept payments via T/T, PayPal, Cash.
We will begin manufacturing when we receive the agreed upon advance payment. The package will be shipped out after we get your full payment.
Throughout the packing process, preventive measures will be taken so that the goods are in an excellent condition while in transit.
Contact Supplier
Ms. Joyce Wang
Sales Manager
Marketing
View Phone | View Mobile

Contact Nanchang Sanyou Eco Technology Co., Ltd.

* By joining ExportHub, I agree to Terms, Privacy Policy, IPR/DMCA Policy and Marketing Policy of ExportHub

Submitting...

Signup Successful! :We have sent your login details on email. A verification email has also been sent to your email address.

Error:Email already exists !
* I am a
/
Please enter your company name
Please enter your products names
Password must have at least 6 characters

* By joining ExportHub, I agree to Terms, Privacy Policy, IPR/DMCA Policy and Marketing Policy of ExportHub

Submitting...
ExportHub Virtual Expo
Scroll to Top