Looking For Dried Sweet Corn

Buyoffer Description

Greetings, Can you supply your Products in a large quantity on contract basis under in Our country in Ghana on tender basis. If you can, kindly give us your products specification and the unit prices for quotation of quantities with more details. This Tender is open to suppliers whose company's products meet international standards. Terms of Payment: 80% in advance the remaining 20% to be paid before shipment. I am a commission agent. Best Regards Alicho Ibrahim

Upcoming Trade Shows

2021-05-24 to 2021-05-27
RDS Main Arena
2021-03-01 to 2021-03-01
Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos - Fibes
2020-10-23 to 2020-10-25
Trieste Old Port Warehouses
2020-12-01 to 2020-12-03
Exhibition Centre Frankfurt
2020-10-01 to 2020-10-01
Hamburg Messe und Congress
2021-05-01 to 2021-05-01
São Paulo Expo Exhibition & Convention Center
2021-02-01 to 2021-02-01
Feria de Zaragoza
2020-10-23 to 2020-10-25
Brussels Exhibition Centre
2020-09-23 to 2020-09-26
Pennsylvania Convention Center
2020-10-30 to 2020-10-30
Park Hyatt Beijing
2020-09-24 to 2020-09-26
Philadelphia, PA
2020-09-28 to 2020-09-30
Shanghai New International Expo Centre
2020-10-28 to 2020-10-28
Hôtel Regent, Taipei
2020-10-01 to 2020-10-01
Hamburg Messe und Congress
2020-10-23 to 2020-10-23
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
2020-10-23 to 2020-10-25
Trieste Old Port Warehouses
2021-05-01 to 2021-05-01
Parc des expositions de Bordeaux-Lac
2020-09-21 to 2020-09-22
Lyon
2021-02-01 to 2021-02-01
Feria de Zaragoza
2020-09-22 to 2020-09-23
Orange County Convention Center
2021-03-01 to 2021-03-01
Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos - Fibes
2020-09-26 to 2020-09-28
Technopolis City of Athens
2020-10-13 to 2020-10-16
Shanghai New International Expo Centre
2020-09-30 to 2020-10-03
Corferias - Centro de Convenciones
2020-11-15 to 2020-11-17
Palais des Congrès - Beaune
2021-05-18 to 2021-05-21
Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre
2020-12-01 to 2020-12-03
Parc des expositions de Bordeaux-Lac
2021-01-26 to 2021-01-28
Pordenone Fiere
2020-11-02 to 2020-11-03
Business Design Centre Islington
2020-12-01 to 2020-12-03
Exhibition Centre Frankfurt
Scroll