Language Support:   English, Ukrainian
Certification:  Inquire
Production Capacity: 10000 Piece
Primary Business:  Manufacturer
Packaging:  1 pcs per carton
Preferred Payment Method:

New Products From This Supplier

Electronic Cash Register MINI T400 Details

The MINI-T 400МЕ cash register has a clear graphic screen, reliable print mechanism (SEIKO, Japan), enhanced-durability keypad, and a battery to allow prolonged operation without being connected to the power grid.

For the MINI-T 400ME, an application has been developed to allow configuration and programming of the cash register from a PC (add a product database, change the basic settings, etc.).

The main feature of the MINI-T 400ME cash register is its built-in GSM/GPRS modem, which opens up new capabilities for users:

• Remote management and monitoring of cash register operations
  • Acceptance of non-cash payment for goods and services by Visa or MasterCard (requires connection of a magnetic stripe reader)
  • Acceptance of instant payments (reloading of mobile operator accounts, payment of ISP and cable TV bills, and more)

Remote control and monitoring

The MINI-T 400МЕ cash register is equipped with a built-in GSM/GPRS modem.
Connecting the MINI-T 400ME cash register to a remote control and monitoring system makes it possible to track the situation at points of sale and monitor their operations. The system’s web interface is simple and easy to understand, and convenient to work with.
The built-in GSM/GPRS modem allows connection to your business’s accounting system for data transmission and reception. Prices can be updated or reports transmitted with the modem running in background and no intervention by the cashier.
The manager’s computer receives data from the cash registers, including the information on each receipt, summary data per shift, and other information.
Dozens or hundreds of cash registers can be serviced simultaneously using the remote control and monitoring system. It comes with reliable protection against data loss and unauthorized access.

Payment terminal functions

Its built-in GSM/GPRS modem allows the MINI-T 400МЕ cash register to function as a payments terminal.
Connecting the MINI-T 400ME cash register to an external magnetic stripe reader enables acceptance of non-cash payment for goods and services by Visa or MasterCard.
Connecting the MINI-T 400ME cash register to a payment system makes it possible to accept instant payments and receive additional revenue in the form of commission fees from mobile communications, Internet, cable TV, and other service providers.

Uses for the MINI-T 400ME cash register

The MINI-T 400ME cash register may be used as a general-purpose or dedicated cash register for post offices, bus stations, and establishments needing to perform two-tier tax calculations.

Post offices. The MINI-T 400ME cash register can perform a wide range of post office operations: record mailings, electronic messages, and telegrams; service the receipt of money transfers, pension payments, and initiation of subscriptions.

Bus stations and other transportation terminals. Because of its ability to print tickets, baggage receipts, and other travel documents, the MINI-T 400ME cash register is well suited for use at transportation terminals.

Establishments performing two-tier calculation of taxes. The procedure implemented in the MINI-T 400ME for calculating a second tax rate enables this cash register to be used for calculating both local taxes (such as tourist taxes) and national taxes (such as the deduction for mandatory pension insurance). Thus the MINI-T 400ME cash register can be used in businesses where two-tier calculation of taxes is anticipated (jewelry stores, acceptance of mobile phone service payments, pawn shops, etc.).

The MINI-T 400МЕ portable cash register is listed in the State Registry of ECR and is certified as in compliance with requirements for radio equipment.

About Unisystem Llc
Business Type: Manufacturer
Country / Region: Kyiv, Ukraine
Main Products: Pos, Fiscal Sw, Fiscal Hw, Cash Register...
Total Annual Revenue: Not Provided
Year of Establishment: 1989
Business Nature

Manufacturer

No. Employees

80-110

Year Established

Country/Region

Kiev, Ukraine

Main Products

Pos, Fiscal Sw, Fiscal Hw, Cash Register...

About Unisystem LLC

Unisystem is a well-known Ukrainian brand. Among the popular Unisystem products are MINI series cash registers, which have been best sellers in the Worldwide market for a long time. High-tech fiscal equipment produced under the MINI brand name includes cash registers, fiscal printers, ESD, and Fiscal SW. All of our products are distinguished by reliability and excellent quality for consumers. During Unisystem’s lifetime, a broad partner network has come into existence, currently including hundreds of organizations over the World.

Send Your Inquiry Direct To This Supplier

To: Electronic Cash Register Mini T400
From Ukraine
Free Member
Business Type:
Manufacturer
Rating:
Not Available
Response:
92%
Transactions:
Not Available
Starokyivska street 10 , Kyiv , Kiev , Ukraine

Contact Unisystem LLC

Success!!Your message has been sent successfully.

Success!!Your enquiry successfully sent.

Your message has been sent successfully.

* By joining ExportHub, I agree to Terms, Privacy Policy, IPR/DMCA Policy and Marketing Policy of ExportHub

Submitting...
ExportHub Virtual Expo
Scroll to Top