div header bar
Company Profile Verify Company
SWENEO LINGERIE CO., LTD.
Manufacturer

SWENEO LINGERIE CO., LTD.

Claim Your Company
Taiwan,Taipei
Average Lead Time: 2-4 days
Annual Revenue: US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Membership Year: 2004
Plant Area: 10,000-30,000 square meters
Accepted Payment Modes: USD, EUR, JPY, CAD, AUD, HKD, GBP, CNY, CHF
Certification: Taiwantrade Advanced Verified, CE
Main Products: Lingerie , Underwear , Brassiere , Panties , Maternity Underwear , Men's Underwear , Shapewear , Body , Guepiere , Corselet , Belt , Shorty , Suspender , etc...

Sweneo was established in Taichung, Central Taiwan, in 2003.We have accumulated much experience in developing and manufacturing ladies' underwear and have produced our own brand, SWEAR.Over the years, Sweneo has expanded its overseas productions and structured its position and presence in the global market. We integrate all of our resources and maintain all primary operations at our headquarters, including development, purchasing, and logistics. We ensure effective communication and collaboration between departments and offer the most refined quality and outstanding productivity.As we enter a new era, Sweneo will maintain the company culture, which encompasses performance, professionalism, and trustworthiness as our business principles. We express pride in the fact that we have always established faithful and trusting partnerships with our customers.Our Brand Business:The Swear brand today is found nationwide in Taiwan and overseas in China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore,and western United States, as well as at more than 500 points of sale and 350 corners in Asia. OEM and ODM Business:Our home market is in Taiwan, which accounts for 40% of our total sales turnover. Export markets account for the other 60%, including 30% for Europe (Germany and Italy), 20% for Japan, and the remaining 10% for China, Singapore.

Trade Capacity

Average Lead Time: 2-4 days
Total Number of Employees: 101-200 People
Membership: e-Portal
Year of Established: 2003
Trade Capacity: FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, FAS, CIP, FCA, CPT, DEQ, DDP, DDU, Express Delivery, DAF, DES
Terms of Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P D/A, MoneyGram, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union
Main Markets: Australia, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Russian Federation,Singapore, Taiwan, United States, Viet Nam
Nearest Port: Inquiry now
No of R&D Staff: 101-200 People
Overseas Agent/Branch
confidential
Response Level
Response Rate Response Time Rating Reviews
86% 48h-72h 4.7/5 5 Reviews

Production Capacity

No. of Production Lines: 4
Annual Output Value: US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Service Offered, Buyer Label Offered

TradeShow

Canton Fair
Date Attended: 2024
Host Country: China

Company Contact

City: Taipei
Province: Taipei
Country: Taiwan
Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
Total Revenue: US$50 Million - US$100 Million
Company Name: SWENEO LINGERIE CO., LTD.
Company Website: http://www.sweneo-lingerie.com/
Factory Location: confidential
Phone: View Phone
Mobile: View Mobile
Total Export Revenue: US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Trade Department Employees: 6-10 People
Registered Capital: 5000000 RMB
Import Export Mode: Have Own Export Lisence

Similar Products

Company Contact

* By joining ExportHub, I agree to Terms, Privacy Policy, IPR/DMCA Policy and Marketing Policy of ExportHub

Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's

You can send your inquiry to us about the products. Our sales representative will contact you within 24 hours to assist you regarding your inquiry.
You can expect a reply from SWENEO LINGERIE CO., LTD. within 48h-72h.
We offer an implied warranty that assures all our products and services function in the manner designed to.
We accept payments via T/T, L/C, D/P D/A, MoneyGram, Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union.
We will begin manufacturing when we receive the agreed upon advance payment. The package will be shipped out after we get your full payment.
Throughout the packing process, preventive measures will be taken so that the goods are in an excellent condition while in transit.
Contact Supplier
Paigepy CHIEN Jill CHAO
Marketing
Business Manager
View Phone | View Mobile

Contact SWENEO LINGERIE CO., LTD.

* By joining ExportHub, I agree to Terms, Privacy Policy, IPR/DMCA Policy and Marketing Policy of ExportHub

Submitting...

Signup Successful! :We have sent your login details on email. A verification email has also been sent to your email address.

Error:Email already exists !
* I am a
/
Please enter your company name
Please enter your products names
Password must have at least 6 characters

* By joining ExportHub, I agree to Terms, Privacy Policy, IPR/DMCA Policy and Marketing Policy of ExportHub

Submitting...
ExportHub Virtual Expo
Scroll to Top